Join us for a night of fun with
Mrs. Maxwell (Principal) & Mrs. Lee (Science Instructor)
as we fundraise for the Oak Hills Educational Foundation!
Let's enjoy some Bingo & STEM Trivia!
Date: Friday, March 5th
Time: 6:30 PM
Possible Prizes include a mini Cody the Coyote, Scholastic Books,
Oak Hills Keychains and STEM Stickers!
Bingo Cards: $5/1 Card or $20/5 Cards
1. Sign up for the number of Bingo Cards.
2. Donate the corresponding amount.
3. Receive a confirmation email from OHEF.
4. Zoom link & Bingo Cards will be sent out via email on March 3rd.
Bingo cards will be sent as an email attachment.
5. Print out Bingo Cards prior to the event.
6. Sign into Zoom at event time. Have fun!
Bingo Card Requests (with corresponding donations processed) MUST be completed by 11:59 PM on Wednesday, March 2, 2021.
Please let us know if you will not be able to print out the cards, and we will have them available for pick-up at the
Oak Hills Front Desk.
Find some little tokens or coins to use when playing Bingo so your cards can be re-used for each round!
Our event will last approximately 1 hour.
How does OHEF support Oak Hills?
This fundraiser will support science and technology needs and STEM programs at our school.
Thank you so much for all your support!
For Donations: Tax ID is 27-3663941